Friday, June 27, 2008

Lomansontfu June 26

Good News!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!! At long last, after 3 or 4 weeks, we finally have all of the documents necessary to send Lomansontfu to for her surgery to have the tumor removed. I saw the letter from the senior medical officer today, and it states that she will go to South Africa on Monday the 30 of June. Abraham came up from Maphiveni today and took the sister and the child to get the travel documents. He said that it was just God, because when he got here, he realized that one of the certificates he was bringing was not correct. So he prayed and asked the Lord to make a way where there is no way, and He did!! He said that they took them into an office and corrected the document and they were able to get the travel documents without even waiting in the line! We were rejoicing and praising God right there in the corridor of the children’s ward at the government hospital! Prayer works!

When I visited her earlier in the week, I felt led to just pray and agree with the child, and the sister that this paperwork would be gotten quickly and that the doors would be open to get her to I could hear the other care givers in the room agreeing with me in prayer, and God did hear us, and answer! The tumor is getting bigger every day and causing her more and more pain. One of the care givers in the room told me today that it causes her much pain and she cries at night.

Now we must get her older sister to Mbabane to travel with her on Monday.Please help us pray that this goes smoothly, they travel safely, and that the surgery goes well.God is a good God!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Teresa, I'm overjoyed for Lomansontfu!! What a lovely post testifying to God's greatness and compassion! Thank you for sharing. I'm also happy for you for this great result to all your labors--in prayer and otherwise. Blessings to you dear sister, and we'll continue to lift this whole situation up to our Great Physician. Kay West

Beth Anne said...

Hey Rehmeyers! I don't know if you remember me (I'm sure so many teams come through...) but I came with Pastor Mike and the Celebration team last Sept. You guys took us to the game park so we got to chat it up! :) I enjoyed spending that time with you and so I wanted to let you know that I'm stoked to say that God is bringing me back to Swazi!!! This Sept again with Celebration! I really hope we get to meet up again! :)
Beth Young (Redhead, lots of freckles...lol)