Tuesday, August 09, 2011

We Were Being Used in a Scam

We received a note on our blog and someone Google'd us and found our real email addresses to alert us. We are NOT trying to rent an apartment in Philadelphia. While, yes we are always looking for donations to continue our projects here in Swaziland (via our Missionary organization) we would never ask you to send any money via Western Union.

I think the ad has been removed from Craigslist now.

So thanks to the people who took the time to research it and notify us. I hope no one actually sent money to them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I followed up on a craiglist posting for a house for rent in Springfield IL that also said the couple was connected to your site. I was suspicious and called the realtor named in the yard after seeing your warning. Thank you, and I'm very sorry to hear people are attempting to use your site to scam people.